- Solar System 3kw – 5kw Invertor
- Q-Con Super-Block Walls
- Single Glazed UPVC Windows and Doors
- Concertina Mosquito / Fly Screening on External Sliding Doors
- Inverter Air Conditioning Units
- LED Lighting & Emergency Lighting
- Safety Electric Circuit Breaker
- Elevated Ceilings with LED Up-Lighting Painted White
- Walk In Closet and Wardrobes
- Security Alarm
- Under Roof Tile Insulation
- Smoke Alarm – Fire Extinguisher
- Internal Plastered Wall Finish Painted White
- Quality Tiling Throughout
- Internal & External High Quality Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- European Kitchen
- American Standard Bathroom Furniture
- Hafele Internal Door Furniture
- Roof Supporting Concrete and Steel Ring Beam
- Underfloor Piped Pest Control
- Swimming Pool:- Depth 1m 30cm
- Swimming Pool Dimensions – Executive 12m x 4m Deluxe 10m x 4m THB Boutique 8m x 4m Superior 8m x 4m
- Granite Terrace – Car Port – Pathways – Swimming Pool Surround
- Landscaped Gardens
- Safety 12v LED Garden Lighting
- Stainless Steel Gate with Automatic Opening and safety stop sensor
- Furniture Packages – Executive 900,000 Baht – Deluxe 800,000 Baht – Boutique 700,000 Baht – Superior 600,000 Baht
- Please note that Thai Country Homes has negotiated a 50% discount, so the actual cost of the package is 50% of its face value and it is this amount that is included in the sales price of the villa, If the furniture package is not required we will refund 50% of the face value, which is the actual cost of the package.
Changes to specifications
If clients wish to up-grade their kitchen or change design / colour we will escort you to the kitchen supplier to discuss your requirements, likewise if a client would like to choose their own tiles we will escort you to the tile supplier, please note that the budgets for these items are available on request and if a client spends over our allocated budget the extra amount would be for the clients account.
We have a range of wood colours available for clients to choose from.
If a client is taking the furniture package we will escort the client to the furniture company to discuss their choice.
The show-house is our benchmark as to what we supply as standard regarding all fixtures and fittings, windows and doors, fly screening, landscaping etc. all of these items are supplied as standard, we only specify the cost of the optional extra’s.
The contract is for the standard property, a total sales price but if clients wish to change any of the standard items then they can request the cost that we pay for an item and we will supply it.
If you wish to change any of these standard fixtures we would credit to you the full amount of these items for you to purchase items of your choice on your own but you would be responsible for ordering these items and delivery dates and we could not held responsible for any delays due the non-arrival of goods.